miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Modern Warfare 3 strategy guide which is almost better than Perses Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 3 strategy guide which is almost better than Perses Modern Warfare 3 strategy guide!  This is also a must have all-in-one modern warfare 3 strategy guide. http://mobile-phone-telefono-movil.blogspot.com/
I gave it a full read and I must say it is really indentical with Perses Modern Warfare 3 Strategy Guide but not much because here are some different tips than in Perses Modern Warfare 3 Strategy Guide. Kosh has basically provided many useful beginner friendly tips. This MW3 Strategy guide talks about weapons, different game mods, how to track and keep an eye on enemies on your radar and the most important thing is on how to improve your aiming and overall skill. I can say that from how much I read this guide is that there are some very well written tips on how to dominate in modern warfare 3 easily. The thing that amazed me the most was that everything is explained about guns and what perks and stuff shall be used in what gametype (to really help you out on choosing the best perks for gametypes that you play). I really recommend you guys to atleast read one of the guides I provide here, even if you are a very skilled player (it really helps believe me). I know alot about Call of Duty and I even played all series even 3 on Playstation 2. If you are new then I recommend you to check it out because you will become better for sure.

No hay comentarios: